With Opy you can use different cards for different plans. To add a new card to your account, log into your account via the Opy app and follow these simple steps:
1. Click on your name at the top right
2. Tap on Payment types to open the cards section
3. Tap on add payment type to add a new card. You can also see all other cards on your account.
4. Fill in your card details and tap continue to add your new card
You must be an authorized user on the card attached to your account.
Note: Changing your default card means that card will be automatically selected for your next purchase. This doesn’t change the card you’ve chosen on any active plans.
To change the card on an active plan, select the individual plan from the plans tab at the bottom and click on the card currently assigned to that plan. Follow these simple steps:
1. To switch your payment card on a plan, tap on either the payment from the list or tap on the plan's list
2. Once you've selected your plan or payment, tap on the currently selected card
3. Select the new card you'd like to make payments from and tap the back arrow to confirm your choice
4. Select the new card you'd like to make payments from and tap the back arrow to confirm your choice